Product Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Usability: 4 out of 5
Screen UI usability: 3.5 out of 4
SIZE AND WEIGHT
8 elements in 8 groups no distortion lens
TIME LAPSE: 0.5sec / 1sec / 3sec / 5sec / 10sec / 30sec / 1min
SEAMLESS: 1 minute / 3 minutes / 5 minutes
COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA: Up to 32GB Micro SD
Built-in stereo microphone and speaker
Mini USB/Micro HDMI output
Range: 20 meters
iOS and Android App
Full control of all the settings and functions, Download videos and photos via WIFI
2.4G Wireless Waterproof wrist remote controller for taking pictures and start/stop video recording
A Little Background On This Review
I was fortunate enough to receive a free Roxor product in February. This is definitely one of the coolest products that I’ve reviewed thus far. At first I thought, “My iPhone camera is good enough for video, why do I need this?” After using this for a few days and seeing the videos, I’ve definitely see how much fun it is using the Roxor and the type of videos that can be produced.
My Roxor Experience
- Ease of Use – Installation for both Hardware and Software is simple
- Lighting – Dim Controls, easily illuminating a large area in the front of a home at night
- Two-way Audio – Output and Input sound and communication is very clear
- Hardware Quality – High quality construction, durable
- Vision – HD camera allows for very clear live video
- Night Vision –people are illuminated/visible within a 15-20ft range
Overall, I’m impressed with the Snap Sengled product delivering high quality with an easy-to-use app, which was the 2015 CES Innovation Award winner in the Smart Home category. Sengled provides several very useful features that similar companies within a comparable price range just simply do not offer. It’s quick and easy to setup with their customer service being very helpful in responding to questions that I had.
How do you think the integration 3-axis Stabilization Camera System with LCD screen
when taking pictures or shooting videos?
• How do you think the quality of fully stabilized 4K video, 12 MP Photo, time-Lapse
• How do you think the monitor and remote control with smartphone?
• How do you think the 2 hours battery life of video & photo?